lundi 4 janvier 2010

Next year


Next year, I would like to travel and discover a new language ( english ), new culture.I registered to Katimavik but it's not sure that I going there next year.I wait a news of Katimavik.I will probably have news this month.I hope to be accepted to Katimavik.And if i'm not accepted to Katimavik , I probably going to Garneau next year for study in the program language and culture.




72 words

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Noémie,

    I hope that you will participate at this experience next year. You will probably can speak English almost perfectly after. I would like to live me too an immersion like Katimavik, but maybe not that one. What are the selection criteria to participate in Katimavik?

    46 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. there is not a selection criteria to participate to Katimavik but I think that you must to have your secondary 5 (:

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope that you will participate because it's a really nice opportunity for learn more about english and about you and what you whant do in your futur. If they don't choice you they miss a really good person for this experience.
    cindyxxx

    RépondreSupprimer