
I going to Punta Cana the January 9 th for one week.I going there with my father and with her girlfriend.I'm looking forward .I will swim , play volleyball , dance and practised other activity like that.My friend Valerie went to Punta Cana before me and she told me that it's really fun!
I will celebrate my birthday during summer . It's amazing!I hope that I will past a good time in the south.
77 words
I will celebrate my birthday during summer . It's amazing!I hope that I will past a good time in the south.
77 words
Now you are on the sun ! I hope that you have a lot of pleasure and that you do a really good travel. But don't forget you become on the cold soon !
RépondreSupprimercindyxxx
You are lucky noemie ! i would like to go at punta cana, because i am never going. My mother going each years with her boyfriends in couple and she dosen't bring me.
RépondreSupprimer