
Have you ever imagined to have a badminton team in your school?Badminton isn't a popular sport in the schools but I find that interesting to have a different team sport in Physical Education classes.To have a badminton team in your school can have many advantages.
Badminton isn't really popular but this sport is fun and isn't really expensive.I'ts sure that you need equipment to practice badminton but you just need to buy a racket so , I think that isn't an expensive sport.
Of course, this sport can help to improve cardio and it can help to be in shape because when you play badminton you're always moving.So , badminton is an excellent sport to be healthy.
Finally , I find that Badminton is an excellent sport to be in shape and t could be interesting to have a badminton team in our school.At school , the team sports are often the same like soccer , basket and football but there are a lot of sports that are not popular and extremely fun.Why not discover a new sport and integrate a new team sport in your school?
Badminton isn't really popular but this sport is fun and isn't really expensive.I'ts sure that you need equipment to practice badminton but you just need to buy a racket so , I think that isn't an expensive sport.
Of course, this sport can help to improve cardio and it can help to be in shape because when you play badminton you're always moving.So , badminton is an excellent sport to be healthy.
Finally , I find that Badminton is an excellent sport to be in shape and t could be interesting to have a badminton team in our school.At school , the team sports are often the same like soccer , basket and football but there are a lot of sports that are not popular and extremely fun.Why not discover a new sport and integrate a new team sport in your school?
201 words
The badminton is the sport very fun.This is the good idea create the badminton team at the school. It is not the traditional sport look in the school. This would interesting practice the new sport. 36
RépondreSupprimerMélanie Rochette
I agree with you melanie. It's a very fun sport. Sometime I play to Badminton with my brother and father. It's not popular but it's very nice. If you want play at this sport you can come with we.
RépondreSupprimer