mercredi 2 décembre 2009

A place to see


If I had the chance to go anywhere in the world , I would like to go to Africa.

Because I find that interesting to meet people with another culture than mine.Of course, I would like to see different kinds of animals and discover the nature of Africa.

It's awesome to see pictures of Africa .There are a lot of wild animals like zebras , lions , aligators and other kinds of animals that we can't see to Canada.I would like so much to see wild animals in my life.

Discover a new culture would be a nice experience for me.Learn the language of these persons, know what these persons eat and understand their manners of thinking.
Visited Africa is really expensive , it's why I can't visit Africa now.But maybe in few years , I shall have more money and I shall be able to finally visit Africa.

Indeed , there are many places that I would like to visit , but Africa is my favorite.

171 words

2 commentaires:

  1. I'm agree with you.This can be awesome to see all kind of animal of Africa like lion , zebra etc.Maybe it's expensive but if its your dream , you can do it.Its a very nice article!
    have a nice evening!
    41 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Me too, I'm agree with you and Émilie. I would like visited Africa to see the all animals lives in africa. It is the beautiful place to visite one day in my life.

    RépondreSupprimer