
In secondary four , I was at Louis-jobin school more precisely to Saint-Raymond.And last year , we had the chance to travel to New-York with the school.It was a nice opportunity for us to discover New-York city and try to speak English too.Without hesitancy , my friend and I , we accepted this opportunity.
We were so excited when the bus go to New-York.Departure took place in the morning and we arrived in New-York the same evening.The trip in bus was not very long.When we are arrived to New-York , the teachers give us the permission to visite New-york city but , they give us one hour in a place to not get lost.
It was so awesome to see the lights in the city.Marie-Soleil , Patricia , Guillaume , Zacary and I , were ready to shopping.We visited a lot of stores ,but I preferred keeping my money for the following day to Chinatown .
After , these visite , we go in our hotel.It was not the nicest hotel because the others hotels are really expensive.I was in the same room that my friends Marie-soleil , Patricia and Alexandra .It was very fun .The following day , we make a lot of activities , but I can't remember each activity .We go to Chinatown to shop .I kept my money for Chinatown because you can deal the price of every article in each store .Of course , you can decide the price of every article in the store.I remember that we visite the towers attack of September 11th .
Finally ,this trip was ended the Sunday of the weekend.I really liked my trip with the school.
324 words
We were so excited when the bus go to New-York.Departure took place in the morning and we arrived in New-York the same evening.The trip in bus was not very long.When we are arrived to New-York , the teachers give us the permission to visite New-york city but , they give us one hour in a place to not get lost.
It was so awesome to see the lights in the city.Marie-Soleil , Patricia , Guillaume , Zacary and I , were ready to shopping.We visited a lot of stores ,but I preferred keeping my money for the following day to Chinatown .
After , these visite , we go in our hotel.It was not the nicest hotel because the others hotels are really expensive.I was in the same room that my friends Marie-soleil , Patricia and Alexandra .It was very fun .The following day , we make a lot of activities , but I can't remember each activity .We go to Chinatown to shop .I kept my money for Chinatown because you can deal the price of every article in each store .Of course , you can decide the price of every article in the store.I remember that we visite the towers attack of September 11th .
Finally ,this trip was ended the Sunday of the weekend.I really liked my trip with the school.
324 words
New York is a place which I would like very much going to visit because over there, you can see new things and go shopping because several streets are filled with stores.Then, the visit of New York is a project has to come for me!
RépondreSupprimerNew-york is a wonderfull place. i'm went in secondary 3 and i really enjoyed this experience!i understand now why they call New-York: The city of the light..You probably see how is lighting.Its a place very beautiful place.
RépondreSupprimerÉmilie Bellefeuille
45 words